Thursday 19 June 2008

hello

well hello,ive finally made a couple of atc's....woweeee i hear you shout...but for me it was so rare not to do any crafting at all,even tea-bag fold a bus ticket on my journey to town...not a sausage ive done...well apart from mum and dads birthday and fathers day cards...so here i am,firstly some news...im so chuffed....ive recently won a goody bag off trimcraft...still waiting and muchly anticipating what it contains...im quite excited...also today in the post a letter off 'future publishing' to say a letter has been publishe in one of there mags..so im assuming a photo of a 'make' ive done too as to be honest it was a while back i wrote to a couple of mags so cant quite remeber what i emailed them..so heres a photo of my pize off them...im pretty chuffed a sif i do ever use them and dont just frame them lol...the orangey ones are one of my fav colours of the moment..and the blue will be so apt on a lo or project on the men in my life

No comments: