Tuesday 13 May 2008

ohpps

i seem to be slacking..or rather very busy...i have not done any challenges lately,but tonight have stared some atc's for swaps...if i owe you they will be in the post in the next two days...I'm trying to gt these out of the way,,in the nicest sense as have a stack of birthday cards to make..as its my mums then a week later dads birthday son1 will make his form him..as long as i organise a selection of stash...I'm hoping son3 will do the same..then still have to see what son2 is doing...as some years its a case of eight cards to make!! I'm OK with mum with designs but run out of images/stamps for dad but have a couple Ive not even tried out so hope they are male enough to use............if not its panic!!

1 comment:

Max said...

So much to do and so little time. I think we all have periods like this but I'm sure you will achieve your goals without panic setting in.