Saturday 26 April 2008

saturday!!!...is it really..where has the week gone?

hiya to all 'my ramblings 'readers
so sorry if i still owe pm's and emails... though seemed to kept on top of it on my skinny challenges...please come and look the theme this week its jokers/jesters....and dont forget from 1st may the more challenging monthly challenges will begin...im really hoping to get a few small goodies from sponsors for some blog candy,crafty individuals have already said theyd like to join in,also a couple of others..but it has to be up and running for before theyll commit....quite exciting really..


well with my personal life..do i have a life!! of my own....erm....thats a challenge in itself..but o.h is getting better,sat in a chair yesterday all day,i think its something to do with me 'appearing' to hoover round him...well i try to go round not my fault if i bump into him lol....

right must go have twenty atc's to complete for a swap. and typically i cant find the stamp i need to finish them off also as im hosting a swap soon i must get thinking of a theme.....any suggestions welcomed.

also im hoping to get some scrapbooking done i saw a great idea in my leonie pujol book,thankyou diane x ,its where you photocopy the back of a photo and use it as part of the fron design,this was for an atc but is great for some old family photos i have as alot of my nanny and aunts and uncles during the war,the photos were postcard types where they wrote on the back..so now with photocopying the backs i can use that as part of the design and the 'personal' messages to my mum(she had been evacuated) from them can be seen too...brilliant...just need the 'me'time now to do it....

No comments: