Thursday 24 April 2008

me and my doll


over at the gothic arches blog,the challenge is 'my doll and me' so heres mine,i made it a few days ago but have only just got round to get it photographed and uploaded,
the picture is actually of me,one xmas recieving her i must of been about three...the doll was named sally-anne,
the background is a photocopy of a sheet i have only ive resized it to make them smaller,they are of dolls houses and toy puppet theatres,rocking horses (all which i loved),ive chalked it reds as it as it was black and white and the photo of me was 'lost' being also black and white.the backing paper is a from the 'spring' pad from crafty individuals..quite pleased with how this turned out,

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh so lovely arch. Great work.

Hermine said...

Its beautiful.